[ovs-dev] VMware install base accounts

Cathy Collins cathy.collins at edatalist.com
Wed Aug 20 17:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring leads from "VMware install base
accounts"?

We are pioneers in providing verified Technology user lists. We also have
the VMware products install accounts users - VMware vSphere, VMware vCenter,
VMware VCloud etc.

You can choose from the data fields like SIC, Industry, Geography and Title
etc.

Let me know if you're interested in reviewing a sample file.

Best Regards,

Cathy Collins

Cathy Collins| Business Coordinator

E-Data List

If you do not wish to receive, any more email please reply to this email
with "Leave out" in subject line

DISCLAIMER:

  _____

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally
privileged and/or confidential under applicable law or by agreement and is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If the
recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify the sender and purge the communication
immediately without making any copy or distribution.

  _____