[ovs-dev] Support for MCAST_Snooping

Neethi Shashidhar neethi209 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:04:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

 I am currently using the beta version of ovs(2.3.90) and have enabled the
multicast snooping configuration with the help of the link:
 http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2014-June/041775.html

can you confirm as to whether the multicast snooping configuration is
supported at the group level? If yes then can you mention as to where this
information (registered group addresses and the mac addresses)  is
maintained on the switch.

As far as i can see the host receives multicast traffic from all the
multicast groups irrespective of the group it has registered for. Is there
any other further configuration that is required?

Thanks,
Neethi