[ovs-dev] OFtest--time for a new run?

Madhu Challa challa at noironetworks.com
Thu Dec 4 23:17:53 UTC 2014

No problem.

6 of the tests fail because we failed to revalidate the flows fast enough.

e.g the pktact priority tests
add flow in_port=1, match M actions=output:2 with priority 250
sends a packet and verifies its egress port is 2
add flow in_port=1, match M actions=output:3 with priority 1250
sends a packet and verifies its egress port is 3 (which fails)

The flows gets eventually revalidated, so I do not see this as an issue.

Also note that if both flows were added together and then we send a packet,
it would use the second flow as expected.

This is the reason the sleep 1 sec was fixing the issue. To identify all
the tests failing for the same reason I commented out the poll_block() at
the end of revalidate loop so flows get revalidated as soon as we add a new
flow. That eliminates 6 of the above tests.

That leaves me with

FAIL: pktact.DirectLlcPackets
FAIL: flow_expire.FlowExpire
FAIL: detailed_contr_sw_messages.DeleteEmerFlow
FAIL: flow_stats.SingleFlowStats
FAIL: counters.LookupMatchedCount

to debug.

Thanks.