[ovs-dev] Support for MCAST_Snooping

Flavio Leitner fbl at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 11:46:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 08:41:34AM +0530, Aman Kumar wrote:
> Yes, Please do the patch against branch master and inform me, i will test
> it with branch master.
> Currently i am using the branch master only.

OK, I've done the patches and sent them as a new thread:
"[RFC 0/2] Add support to control Reports forwarding"

It's pretty much *compile tested only* because my lack of
time for this, so please help me providing feedback.

This is RFC because I am not happy with the vlan handling.
I think it should be per vlan, so instead of 'true'/'false',
it could be a list of vlans or 'trunk'.

E.g.:
for specific vlans:
other_config:mcast-snooping-flood-reports="10,12,48"

or for all vlans:
other_config:mcast-snooping-flood-reports="trunk"

to be decided yet...

Thanks,
fbl