[ovs-dev] Support for MCAST_Snooping

Aman Kumar amank3107 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:03:16 UTC 2014

Thanks,

Today again i tested the patch with some more scenarios and i found that
OVS is doing it's enough work and now it's our (openstack) responsibility
to set our requirement by doing modifications on Br-tun.
Please try to upstream the patch set for the next release of OVS so that it
will be helpful for all openstack users(once we will upstream or blueprint)
and as well as all other people who are working for the multicasting.

Thanks again guys.