[ovs-dev] provide mould and finished parts

sili sili at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 09:00:03 UTC 2014

Dear Sirs,

We specialize in Plastic injection Mold, Die Casting Mold, Metal Stamping Mold. We can produce the top quality molds according to your requirements with our independent development team, optimized operating procedures, updated facilities,strictly quality control system…

If you have any cooperative intentions,Welcome to: www.ebmouldings.com

We keen on build high quality molds and excellent products to to all customers with low cost .

If you have any projects or any request, pls feel free to let us know, We look forward to working with you on your current and future projects.

Looking forward to your kind reply, thanks!

reanda

Eb Mouldings Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 755 29664151
Fax:+86 755 28942507
Skype ID:reanda-ebmould
MSN ID:reanda-ebmould
www.ebmouldings.com
reanda at ebmouldings.com
Address: 12F,1,6block,zhao shang guo ling area ,xi xiang town ,bao'an district,shen zhen ,guang dong province,China Company name: Eb Mouldings Co;Ltd
Postcode: 518102