[ovs-dev] Forwarding packet to multiple switch ports

hardik soni hardiksk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:39:39 UTC 2014

I am using 2.0.0 version with mininet.
Which version of openglow is implemented in 2.0.0 open Vswitch version.

I don't see info related to group table entry on manual page of
OVS-OFCTL.
The other option for me to create flow entry in  multiple flow tables.
So I tried to put goto_table action after output action in a hope that
packet will be cloned and send to next table but it printed message
regarding flow format.

I will post exact line of the message soon.

It would be great help if anyone knows about version of openflow protocol
in 2.0.0 switch and if 1.3 is implemented how to use the group table
facility.

Thanks