[ovs-dev] RFC: ovs-vsctl bash completion

Flavio Leitner fbl at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 03:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wrote a script to have ovs-vsctl bash completion. Right now it is
missing a few table commands, but otherwise it should work just fine.

It's available here:
http://people.redhat.com/fleitner/ovs-vsctl/ovs-vsctl.sh

Just copy it into /etc/bash_completion.d directory.
(you might need to start bash again)

After that, you can start completing ovs-vsctl commands using TAB.

I would like to write the same for the other commands as well and
move the common code to a sort of function library. However, this
will take time, so for now I will do the adjustments needed and
bug fixing if any.

Although it is useful for debian distro, I think it could fit into
rhel/ directory.

feedbacks are welcome!

Thanks,
fbl