[ovs-dev] Windows installer for Open vSwitch.

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Fri Jul 11 21:05:25 UTC 2014

Hello Alin, Alessandro,
  I see that you guys at Cloudbase have created an installer for Open
vSwitch. Is it something you created as an one time effort? Or is it a
script and one can create a new installer by running a simple command
for any code commit? In the OVS repo, we currently have the
infrastructure to create RPMS for RHEL, Fedora( rhel/*.spec.in),
Xenserver (xenserver/*.spec.in) and can generate debian packages
(debian/* ). It would be nice to have something similar for Windows
too. We also need a startup script. Is it something that you guys can
contribute?

Thanks,
Guru