[ovs-dev] Documentation to get a working setup for OVS on Windows

Nithin Raju nithin at vmware.com
Thu Jul 31 15:46:14 UTC 2014

hi Alin,
In the light of issues filed on github that are a side effect of mis-configuration, I wanted to point out that we have documented the steps to get a basic working setup in INSTALL.Windows. There is documentation to setup a VXLAN network, and a VLAN network. I posted the same on one of the issues, but the formatting and such as completely messed up. Hence this pointer.

Hope this is useful, and do let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks!
-- Nithin