[ovs-dev] MS HyperV-End Users database

June White june.white at globalbiz-solution.org
Tue Jun 3 19:43:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire a list of MS HyperV-End Users & Partners
across worldwide who can be potential clients for your company?

Data fields are name, title, email, phone, address and company details,
linkedIn Url or database can be filtered based on the criteria given by the
clients.

Let me know if you are focused on any particular application/technology
users or titles so that I can get back to you with all the relevant details.

Await your response.

Kind Regards,

June White

Business Development

Our Services:- Email List I Tracked Email campaign I Email/Data Appending I
Search Engine Optimization I Custom Built List I Tele Marketing I Multi
Channel Marketing I Lead Nurturing I Data Analysis I Customer profiling I
Web Analysis I Campaign Planning

If you are not interested to receive further communication in the future,
please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave Out".