[ovs-dev] Can VXLAN work with VIP (Keepalived)?

Changbin Liu changbin.liu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:12:48 UTC 2014

Thanks, Jesse.

I figured out the issue. For those who are interested in using VIP as VXLAN
endpoint IP: after the backup node takes over VIP, its "source address"
also needs to be updated.  By default (I tested with Ubuntu 14.04 OS), the
bakcup node's source address keeps unchanged. That explains why my VXLAN
tunnels did not work previously.

Thanks

Changbin