[ovs-dev] CPU usage increasing while adding port

Rahul Arora rahul1991.arora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:10:32 UTC 2014

HI Ben

*After adding port it always remains high*.Its not like that while adding
port only it remains high.

I am adding normal Ethernet port of my x86 machine using following commands.

*ovs-vsctl add-br br0*
*ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth1 *  (suppose my port name is eth1)

Also i will try with the master branch and will let you know the result.