[ovs-dev] enquiry price

Johnson service2 at mx2.richvalvee.com
Mon Nov 10 23:50:35 UTC 2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

Here is Johnson from Shenzhen Creates Blue Tech CO., LTD,specialized in high effective customized LED signs over 8 years, with a sound R & D, production, sales team, after-sell service team, strive for your one-stop procurement services for LED display screen.

Products and services as following:

1 Custom screen (special application screen, any size & function) service
2 High-effectiive  standard screen, special products: LED oil screen, GPS-LED digital clock, LED lobby screen, LED-Mini desktop screen, indoor single and double color screen (F16, F24, F32, D16, D32 Series), outdoor full-color, single and double color screen (P8-P25).
3 Providing support services industry display screen, support the secondary development.

For more information please login our website or contact us for more profit.

We sincerely expect to cooperate with you, create a LED strip screen service market.

Best regards

Johnson chow
Sales engineer

Shenzhen Creates Blue Co.,Ltd
2Th Floor,No 11 Building,B Area,Hengchangrong High-Tech Industrial Park,Huangtian Xixiang Town,
Baoan District,Shenzhen,China
Post code:518128
TEL: 0086-755-27512733
FAX:0086-755-27512722