[ovs-dev] THANK YOU

fatima jose fatimajose88 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 00:06:24 UTC 2014

Dear One,
I am Miss Fatima Jose, whose photograph appear on the attachment file, 15 years old girl, having develop a swell around my neck of 11 months duration as well as pains before I went to the hospital and undergo a chemotherapy.
Following the doctor's report, i will undergo a surgery and will cost $7,850 to carry out the surgery. In this regard with due respect, kindly help me to undergo this surgery.
Please, I am  seriously requesting for your financial assistance in order to save my life and be healthy again. No amount is small, since a drop of water make a mighty ocean. Thanks, God bless you and guide you in your deliberation.
Kindly, see the attachment photograph and see my health condition.
Regards
Fatima Jose