[ovs-dev] Storage Virtualization Users

Brenda Johnson brendajohnson.us at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:17:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

Are you interested in *Storage Virtualization Users* list for your
marketing campaign?

We are a Global Technology Database provider across the globe with Key
decision makers complete contact details like Name, Title, Email, Phone,
Company Details and the Technology insights.

Other Technology users you may be interested in

*Storge Manager Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Brocade StorageX
Rackspace Virtualization Manager ScienceLogic Virtualization *And many
more...

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will provide you more insights about the users of the same.

Await your response!

Regards,

*Brenda Johnson*
Data Consultant

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the
right person in your organization. To opt out response Remove