[ovs-dev] question about availability of Centos 7.1 kernel support

Sabyasachi Sengupta Sabyasachi.Sengupta at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Apr 1 23:46:54 UTC 2015

ovs from master branch off github does not build in C7.1. There are quite a
few errors in datapath directory, was hoping if a patch was already
available. Probably no one tried it yet?

---
Nuage Networks Business Unit, Alcatel-Lucent,
755 Ravendale Drive, Mountain View, CA, 94043
Mailstop: 1127, Ph: 1-650-623-3461

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Does it build?  Then I imagine it's supported.
>
> On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 01:44:41PM -0700, Sabyasachi Sengupta wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone respond to this question? I can provide a patch for enabling the
>> 3.10.229 kernel (backported from native Linux) if one is not already
>> available..
>>
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2015, Sabyasachi Sengupta wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can anyone please let me know if Centos 7.1 (3.10.0-229) kernel
>>> supported in master branch? I'm currently based off branch-2.3. If
>>> this is already available, what would be the commit hash(es) to be
>>> picked up?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sabya