[ovs-dev] question about availability of Centos 7.1 kernel support

Sabyasachi Sengupta Sabyasachi.Sengupta at alcatel-lucent.com
Sat Apr 4 03:06:12 UTC 2015

Ben,

By "certification" I meant any pre-release testing that you must be doing
before releasing a new version of ovs, nothing beyond that.. Its fair to
assume that this would be the starting point for many who are using
this software. That is, go ahead and grab the latest released version. Its
well understood there is no certification involved here..

That you're refusing to offer any updates of the latest released version of
OVS in spite of having plans for one (here 2.3.2) to build on the latest
version of Centos (C7.1), is an altogether different matter..

Thanks,
Sabya