[ovs-dev] the compose_output_action__() in /ofproto/ofproto-dpif.c

陈燕明 diy19901030 at 126.com
Sat Apr 11 07:44:03 UTC 2015

Hi,
 I have a question about  how the ovs realize communication between  the different bridge?
I  hvae a configure to ovs:
   br0: eth0,eth1(both type is netdev)
   br1:p1,p2(both type is internal)
 Now,I want to transport the package of the eth0 to the p1? How can I realize that. I try to add some code to the vswitched module. I have get  the p1 ofport number and set the action.then I debug to the  /ofproto/ofproto-dpif.c /compose_output_action__(). I find the action is wrong,the outpurt port is not in br1, How can I set the outport is p1.Please give me some sugessions! Thank you very much !
 sincerely