[ovs-dev] Neutron Container integration.

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Wed Apr 22 00:49:38 UTC 2015

Adding ovs-dev.

One design decision that I would like to be discussed for OVN
integration with Containers and OpenStack is - how does a container
plugin in the VM know that OVN has completed the wiring and that it is
OK to let the container application start. A straight forward way from
the container plugin's point of view is to call a "neutron port-show".
If this command could query the details from the OVN plugin, then the
container plugin could simply poll for the data to be ready.

Aaron,
Does that look feasible?