[ovs-dev] Neutron Container integration.

Aaron Rosen arosen at vmware.com
Wed Apr 22 18:09:25 UTC 2015

I agree, I like Thomas's idea. We actually thought about taking this approach as well in neutron though there wasn't a generic way to do this for all the plugins since all of them don't use the ovs-agent (so we implemented the callback).

That said, this looks like the most ideal solution to implement for container support.

Best,

Aaron