[ovs-dev] OVS 2.3.2 bug fixes

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Mon Aug 3 16:38:46 UTC 2015

The best way to see what was fixed is to look at the commit history.  Here's the github history for branch-2.3:

	https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commits/branch-2.3

We tag every release, and you can see the commit id on this page:

	https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/tags

If you use a tool like gitk, you can see both commits and tags together.  I'm not sure if github provides such a facility.  If you spend a few minutes with the git command line tool, I'm sure you can find a way to list all the commits between two tags.

--Justin