[ovs-dev] appveyor - windows autobuild service

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Wed Feb 4 21:36:26 UTC 2015

> I’ll also voice my support for the request. It might help.
>From other discussions, it looks like they are quite prompt in
installing new software.

> Do we build Linux datapath today in the public cloud (not appveyor)?
We build it. I don't think we let people download it from anywhere
after the build.

I think, as a first step, we can start with Windows userspace. This
will be helpful for Linux developers if they are unsure of whether
their change will cause Windows build failure. Since Windows datapath
changes are only done by Windows developers, they would make sure that
it is not broken.