[ovs-dev] OVN to-do list

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Sat Feb 21 01:15:37 UTC 2015

On 02/20/2015 06:46 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> * Not yet scoped:
>
> ** Neutron plugin.
>
>    I'd appreciate input on this.

I've just started looking into this.  As a start, from a high level my
to-do thoughts are:

*** Create stackforge/networking-ovn repository based on OpenStack's
cookiecutter git repo generator

*** Document mappings between Neutron data model and the OVN northbound DB

*** Create a Neutron ML2 mechanism driver that implements the mappings
on Neutron resource requests

*** Add synchronization for when we need to sanity check that the OVN
northbound DB reflects the current state of the world as intended by
Neutron (needed for various failure scenarios)

--
Russell Bryant