[ovs-dev] OVN to-do list

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 21:25:01 UTC 2015

On 02/21/2015 03:51 AM, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com
> <mailto:rbryant at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 02/20/2015 06:46 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>     > * Not yet scoped:
>     >
>     > ** Neutron plugin.
>     >
>     >    I'd appreciate input on this.
>
>     I've just started looking into this.  As a start, from a high level my
>     to-do thoughts are:
>
>     *** Create stackforge/networking-ovn repository based on OpenStack's
>     cookiecutter git repo generator
>
> ++

This part is now done.

If you're interested in following the Neutron integration work, head
over to http://review.openstack.org/.  Once logged in, you can go into
your settings and set up different types of notifications (patch
submitted, patch merged, etc).  The project name is
"stackforge/networking-ovn".

You can also do gerrit queries, such as this one to get open reviews
against the project:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/networking-ovn,n,z

--
Russell Bryant