[ovs-dev] Patchwork down?

Finucane, Stephen stephen.finucane at intel.com
Mon Jan 5 16:47:03 UTC 2015

> On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 11:02:51AM +0000, Finucane, Stephen wrote:
> > The Open vSwitch Patchwork instance at 'patchwork.openvswitch.org'
> > does not appear to have been updated since mid/late October? Is there
> > an alternative, or is this dead in the water?
>
> Patchwork is basically gone.  No one internally here admitted to
> maintaining it, so we can't get it fixed.

That's a shame - it's quite nifty when it works.

Aside: Some documentation for the tool would be incredibly useful but, sadly, this is unlikely to happen (based on the number of patches building up for Patchwork itself - some by yours truly - it doesn't seem to like it's being maintained at present). However, should you happen to find anyone capable of maintaining this please "encourage" them to document the setup process somewhere (anywhere).