[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Berry,Dwayne dwayne.berry at mps.k12.al.us
Fri Jan 16 00:53:28 UTC 2015

Haben Sie einen Investor brauchen?
Haben Sie geschäftliche oder persönliche Darlehen benötigen?
Wir geben Darlehen an natürliche Personen und Unternehmen bei 3% Zinsen pro Jahr. Weitere Informationen Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail: omf.creditspa at hotmail.com

HINWEIS: Leiten Sie Ihre Antwort nur an diese E-Mail: omf.creditspa at hotmail.com

The MPS Mission: We will engage, educate and inspire our students to succeed in college, career and beyond!

This message, and any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual addressee(s).  If you are not the named addressee or if you have received this email by mistake, you should not disseminate, print, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.