[ovs-dev] [ovn-controller-vtep V3 2/7] ovn-sb: Remove the "Gateway" table from the ovn-sb schema.

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 13:56:36 UTC 2015

On 07/16/2015 01:09 AM, Alex Wang wrote:
> I'd like to see and try out your change.  At the same time, I do want to
> have
> my vtep controller code reviewed.  I think I'll first adopt your
> suggestion and
> rename the column to "vtep_logical_switches" and repost the series to
> have it
> reviewed.
>
> With you change, I think I only need to change the binding module a bit to
> adopt the new naming format.  The main logic (especially what is in pipeline
> module) will remain intact~ ;D

Sorry, I posted a review to your V4 before I saw this message.  I
appreciate the feedback that you generally think the idea makes sense.
I also completely agree that we can review/merge this series now and
adjust it easily later.

If you're curious of what I have now, it's a part of:

  https://github.com/russellb/ovs/commits/provider-networks-2

In particular, the patches:

  ovn: Add type and options to logical port.
  ovn: Get/set lport type and options in ovn-nbctl.

I think they depend on the couple of minor patches before, as well.

--
Russell Bryant