[ovs-dev] Support for classless QoS configuration

impClaw impclaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:58:21 UTC 2015

Thank you for the information, it makes sense, removing the
conditional made it work nicely. So, I have another question, exactly
what is tc_load used for? In what case is it called? I can't seem to
trigger it for a specific qdisc (say HTB). If I get this working, I
can hopefully contribute my changes to the Open vSwitch project.

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments. See

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. See
http://thinkbeforeprinting.org/