[ovs-dev] build mailing list down?

Thomas Graf tgraf at noironetworks.com
Fri Mar 13 14:20:18 UTC 2015

On 03/05/15 at 08:11am, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> [moving to ovs-dev, hope that's OK]
>
> On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 03:52:42PM +0000, Gurucharan Shetty wrote:
> > It looks like there have been no emails for a while.
> > http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/build/
>
> Hmm, looking at travis, there are definitely builds going, and some of
> them are failing, so it's either that travis isn't sending emails or
> that the list is not accepting them.  Thomas, I seem to recall that you
> set up travis to send the emails; does anything need to change in that
> setup?  Justin, is the list set up as one would expect?

The notification is setup using a secure environment variable
in the .travis.yml file:

notifications:
  email:
      recipients:
            - secure:
              V7W+NdS3L1aXCMUo2EBmOIHeQHT76r78p3f25XFISz8D4a2FnXA2ydwQVbhiZxa+TRgrskY/iB5GU1fS70+qmIaGxnGAVRV8lIQVshoiaKuxvMcha0FdN4d44i1AmLiM2DK8r5k3+fEWTQCvq9mrXQnDJVEPpYfVGj5+b+9oBx8=

I assume that for some reason that broke on the travis side. I'll
try to generate a new key.