[ovs-dev] A surprising letter From America's richest philanthropists

Bill Bill
Sun Mar 15 22:48:11 UTC 2015

 Congratulations,
 This email correspondence is from Bill and Melinda Gates, America's richest philanthropists. Your email is among the thirteen(13) emails that have just been randomly selected by a Microsoftâ 1E¢ powered email Newsletter software operated by legally registered British, American and EU freelance tech experts upon our request to receive a financial support donation of $2million each, from my wife and I as part of our annual efforts aimed at reducing income inequality gap around the world.
 My wife and I have provided more than $30.2 billion in funding toward research and innovation in science, education, health, and technology and believes that breakthroughs in these areas will make a dramatic impact globally in the years to come. Ranked as the most philanthropic couple across the country, my wife and I donated $2.65 billion last year toward fighting diseases and reforming education, scientific research, financial empowerment programmes, among other initiatives.
 My wife and I coordinate our efforts through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which works with other people to donate money and resources on trying to solve a select number of global problems and concerns. I understand that you might feel skeptical, considering the fact that this seems quite unbelievable, however, Please see links below so as to gain an insight into what we ve done so far over the years;
 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oggua_bill-and-melinda-gates-why-giving-away-our-wealth-has-been-the-most-satisfying-thing-we-ve-done_lifestyle
 http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-interviews-bill-and-melinda-gates-040753364.html ;
 http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-11565953
 You may get back to us here with any accepted means of identification or Full Names, Telephone/Phone, Age, and Country of Residence.
 Bill & Melinda Gates.
 ©2015 Bill & Melinda Gates Annual Email Financial Donation Project.