[ovs-dev] Virtualization Software Users List

Rod Miller rod.miller.us at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:57:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in *Virtualization Software Users *email list for
your email campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA,
APAC and Latin America.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details
like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and
industry.

We also have other technology users like

·         *Scholastic*

·         *Autodesk*

·         *Westat*

·         *SolidCAD*

·         *Tata Elxsi*

·         *And many more…..*

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,

Rod Miller

To Opt Out, please respond “Leave Out” in the Subject line.