[ovs-dev] Testing OVN with OpenStack

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon May 4 21:23:01 UTC 2015

On 05/04/2015 05:04 PM, Salvatore Orlando wrote:
> Thanks a lot Russell, this information are very useful.
>
> I'm not sure what you think of it, but I feel like a link to your blog
> post [1] might be very useful as well.
> This is what I've been following so far to get started on the OVN side
> of things.
> It seems the information there complement and do not duplicate what you
> published on readthedocs, although they're not strictly related to the
> Neutron driver ''networking-ovn'
>
> Regards,
> Salvatore
>
> [1] http://blog.russellbryant.net/2015/04/08/ovn-and-openstack-integration-development-update/

Sure, that makes sense for now.  I was actually intending to continue to
expand on what's on readthedocs to incorporate that kind of stuff.  It
would be nice to guide people through looking even closer at OVN and OVS
to verify and understand what's happening.  In the meantime, I'll put
some links to additional resources.

--
Russell Bryant