[ovs-dev] problems debugging datapath module

Joe Stringer joestringer at nicira.com
Wed Nov 4 18:34:21 UTC 2015

You need to make sure that you have loaded the new kernel module.
Depending on the OVS version and Linux distribution, simply installing
the new kernel module and loading it might not be enough; you can make
sure you are running the right version by unloading previous
openvswitch module using rmmod, then explicitly insmod'ing the new
kernel module from your build directory.