[ovs-dev] Monitor_cond implementation

Andy Zhou azhou at vmware.com
Thu Nov 5 21:03:58 UTC 2015

It can work if we can define "where" to be an array of <condition> and
boolean values. For example: "where" : [false, <condition>*]. Since the
monitor_cond will monitor any row that match at least one of the
conditions, if we will have "where" : [false] no row will be monitored.

This solution looks good to me. May be we can define <condition> as either

a 3-element array, or a JSON boolean.

For completeness, we can define where : [] to be the same as where : [true]

However it seems little awkward to me. Maybe we should define a new member
called "conditional" : boolean that will indicate if we need to refer to
conditions.

I'd prefer the last solution.