[ovs-dev] Testing OpenStack security groups with OVN ACLs

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue Oct 6 23:44:48 UTC 2015

> On Sep 23, 2015, at 2:35 PM, Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Joe and I discussed this some on IRC.  He replicated the key parts of my
> test in his environment and it seemed to behave correctly.  My test is
> also against a slightly older version of the ovs conntrack code, which
> *could* behave differently in some way.  Since the userspace patches
> seem so close to being merged, we decided I'd just revisit this test
> once the userspace support is merged and the rest can be rebased on
> that.  It seemed like a better use of time to just put it off a bit and
> all use the same code.

Hi, Russell.  I pushed a rebased version of OVN ACL support with all of Joe's most recent changes here:

	https://github.com/justinpettit/ovs/tree/ovn-acl

Can you give it a try?  It's the same location as before, so it was a forced push.  If you did any local changes, you may want to keep that in mind.

Thanks,

--Justin