[ovs-dev] VLAN TCI and PCP values are not correct for priority tagged flow

tech_kals Kals tech.kals at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:19:22 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your quick response.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1) In ODL controller, configure *match criterias* as shown below:
*        a) inport to some valid port say eth1*
*        b) vlan-id as 0 *
*        c) pcp as 3*

2) Configure *action*:
*       a) outport to some other port say eth2*

Now, check the flow entry on the switch. The flow entry has *vlan-id and
pcp as 0*. But, pcp supposed to be 3.

Please let me know if you need any help on this.

Thanks,
Kals.