[ovs-dev] IT Leads Verified

Vivian Singleton vivian.singleton at marketingdatabaseus.net
Wed Oct 7 16:46:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Trust my email finds you well, I wanted to check-in with you to discuss
about our IT Database which includes complete contact details.

We maintain,

Technology Users List

     SAP, CRM, ERP, SCM, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft Dynamics, Seibel, On Base,
JD Edwards, Sales-force, Sage, Citrix, Accounting S/W Users, etc.

IT Executives List

     CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of IT, IT Director, IT Head, IT Manager, MIS
Manager, IT Partners, IT Resellers, etc.

If interested or if you have any other lists requirements, do send us an
email with the below format and we will send you a sample file and the
counts on your request,

Target Industry:___________

Target Geography:_________

Target Job Titles:__________

Await your response.

Thanks and regards.

  _____

Vivian Singleton

Marketing Team

Phone : 302-752-4265

If you do not wish to receive any further emails from us, please reply
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.