[ovs-dev] Multi Million Dollar Deal For You: GET BACK ASAP!!!

Juan Manchu heathbar at lightbound.com
Thu Oct 8 05:09:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

Sequel to my continued quest to find a reliable and trustworthy individual to partner in an urgent risk-free mutual deal worth $27,000,000USD, your email ( dev at openvswitch.org ) was carefully but randomly selected. Please, get back via my direct email ( juan.manchu at bip.net <mailto:juan.manchu at bip.net> ) with your FULL NAME & PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS to obtain details on how we commence immediately. Be assured this doesn't take your time or affect your job.

Regards,

Mrs. Juan Manchu