[ovs-dev] Cloud Users List

Jack Oliver jack.oliver at worldwidedatasolution.com
Wed Oct 21 02:30:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in Cloud Users? As we found your company information from Cloud Expo Conference and thought you would be interested in:

IT Professionals from enterprise, public sector, SMBs and service providers making both cloud investment and strategy decisions and developing and executing specific technology projects:

·         CIOs/COOs/CTOs/CFO’s/IT Directors

·         IT Management

·         IT Architects

·         Line of Business Managers & Directors

·         Security Professionals

·         Data Centre Managers

·         Developers

·         Network Professionals

·         Service Provider technical and business managers

As well as Business and Technology leaders, CTOs, Channel & Partner Managers, Business Development Managers, Analysts and Infrastructure Teams, Telecommunications, ISPs, ISVs and the IT Channel and Industry serving the cloud industry.

We also provide other related Cloud Computing Users like –Amazon, VMware, OpenStack, Rackspace, IBM, Citrix, Microsoft, Salesforce, Joyent, and EMC.

We are a Global Technology Database provider across the globe with Key decision makers complete contact details like Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Details and the Technology insights.

Please review and let me know target criteria/ technology users you are interested in and I will provide you more insights about the users of the same.

Await your response!

Regards,

Jack Oliver

IT Consultant