[ovs-dev] How to get the actual NIC name in ovs?

793070994 at qq.com 793070994 at qq.com
Fri Oct 23 01:15:47 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm working on openvswitch 2.3.1 for some extra function and I met a problem on the device name. There is only the openflow port_id in struct sw_flow_key, but maybe I need to know the real NIC name like "eth0" or the interface index maintained in linux kernel rather than ovs datapath module.

The working context is flow.c, so getting this information in the same file will be the best result, or you can tell me any solution of this issue.

Thanks all.
Liu Chang

祝好,
刘畅