[ovs-dev] Does ovs-2.4 supports egress traffic shaping ?

Miguel Angel Ajo mangelajo at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 07:57:36 UTC 2015

Egress from the VM/port point of view, or from the switch point of view?.

Btw, Justin, I follow up with the question :) , is it possible to use the qos table to do "egress" from the VM/port point of view?, I only managed to do that with the ingress policing [1], is there any way to use queues for switch ingress (port egress), may be combining openflow + enqueue action?

Cheers,
Miguel Ángel.

[1] http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/qos-rate-limiting/