[ovs-dev] Integrate ovs+dpdk to openstack

Czesnowicz, Przemyslaw przemyslaw.czesnowicz at intel.com
Wed Sep 16 09:37:10 UTC 2015

Hi Na Zhu,

What do you mean by not complete?
In my opinion  networking-ovs-dpdk project is "complete" and working. There is a Neutron CI system that validates integration on every neutron patchset.
In the docs folder of networking-ovs-dpdk  you will find a GSG[1] that may help you to set it up. Please let me know if you have issues.

Regards
Przemek

[1] - https://github.com/stackforge/networking-ovs-dpdk/blob/master/doc/source/getstarted.rst