[ovs-dev] Integrate ovs+dpdk to openstack

Na Zhu zhunatuzi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:00:14 UTC 2015

Hi Przemek,

Thanks your reply.

I read the code and find some missing, for example:
1, in file common/config.py, a new parameter of_interface is added
 "cfg.StrOpt('of_interface', default='ovsdpdk-ofctl'", but it is not used
in other place.
2, in file  agent/openflow/ovsdpdk_ofctl/main.py, it imports br-int, br-tun
and br-phy, i do not find it in my neutron code.
3, there is no change about nova.

BR
Juno