[ovs-dev] YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS

United Nations unteams200 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:11:11 UTC 2016

How are you today and hope all is well with you and your family?You may not
understand why this mail has been sent to you but i will implore you to take  your time
to carefully go through this mail.

We have had meetings for the pass 7 months which ended 4 days ago at
our head quarters in New York(UNITED NATIONS). This email is to all the
people that have been scammed in any part of the world,the UNITED
NATION has agreed to compensate them adequately with the sum of US$ 500,000.

This includes every foreign contractor that has not received their
contract sum and people that have had unfinished transactions as regards international bank transfers or
international businesses  that  failed due to Government  problems etc.

We found your name on our list and that is why we are contacting you.This has
been agreed upon and has been signed. You are advised to contact Mrs. Gwen Abiola Oloke of SOCIЙTЙ GЙNЙRALE DE BANQUES AU BЙNIN\ BANK Benin Republic PLC as she is our representative in Benin Republic, contact her immediately for your USD$ 500,000. which will come via Global Automatic Teller Machine debit master Card as instructed from our headquarter This funds will be collected via  ATM card for security purpose,so she will send it to you.

Therefore you must ensure to send her your full Name and telephone number current
mailing address as regards receiving your ATM card.

Contact:Mrs. Gwen Abiola Oloke immediately for your ATM card:

Person to Contact Mrs. Gwen Abiola Oloke

Email: gwenoloke100 at gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you
Received your ATM card .
Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Ban Ki-moon