[ovs-dev] NSH Option 2 implementation

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Mon Aug 15 18:00:30 UTC 2016

[Mooney, Sean K] sorry I don’t know the context of the rest of the thread
But from an neutron ovs agent point of view I think having separate push/pop nsh and push
Pop Ethernet would make the most sense. nsh with Ethernet transport is much
More appealing give how openstack tenant network already work.
Vxlan-gpe with openstack would end in a double encaped packet on the wire.
The vxlan-gpe encapsulation + the tenant network encapsulation(flat,vlan,vxlan,geneve...).