[ovs-dev] Are there plans to add options for finetuning SSL server connection options?

Ethan Rahn erahn at arista.com
Mon Aug 15 18:22:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

Currently the ovs-server's set of SSL server options seem related to which
certificates to use. Under stream-ssl.c I see that there's no ability to
configure the TLS protocol nor ciphersuites used. I'm considering adding
these configuration options, but I want to make sure that I'm not going to
be duplicating anyone else's work before I begin.

I checked and I see that this is listed as part of the TODO list, and I
don't see any pull requests or discussion in the past year or so about
this. Please let me know if this is already being worked on by someone else.

Cheers,

Ethan