[ovs-dev] Seminar Invitation

Human Rights Organization szavaz at upcmail.hu
Wed Aug 17 16:39:15 UTC 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

We invite you to participate in the 2016 International Symposium Meeting on
Violence against Women  and  Children, Human Trafficking, Child Sexual Abuse,
Global Terrorism and Anti-Slavery. The symposium meeting will be taking place
from December 19th – 23rd 2016 in  Florida, United States.

The organizing committee is responsible for visa processing to those who
requires visa to the United States and free air round trip tickets. Registration
is open to all interested participants. Note that it is mandatory for all
interested participants to contact the registration office directly via email:
 humanright2 at aol.com

We look forward to your honorable presence.

Thanks!
Dr. Regina Williams
Human Rights Executive Director
Human Rights International Organization