[ovs-dev] INVESTMENT

Mr. Arkamani ahmad at no.com
Thu Aug 18 22:32:19 UTC 2016

My Dear Friend,

My Name is Arkamani Ahmad al-Mahdi,a descendant of (Muhammad Ahmad al-Mahdi) the ruler of Sudan in the

1880's, I am 62years old and an ex-politician in Sudan, I retired from Politics more than a decade Ago.

I am presenting an investment proposal to you, with an amount of Eighty five Million United states

Dollars ($85,000,000) for a start, and could go up to $10 billion and more, if you are trust worthy and

capable enough as this is no joke.

I am open to any good, vast or profitable Ideas you have, so we could invest this sum of money, In the

process of this establishment, you will be talking to my Son who will put you through all the Corners of

this establishment, for some personal and security reasons I will explain to you later on, only if I see

you as an interested partner.

I want us to make this 100% Confidential between us as I have tried to stay out of the Media and the

public all along. I am ready to work with you in all trust and Honesty, as I Expect you will act the

Same. There are lots of internet Fraud and Scam everywhere these days and as much as I am being Skeptical

about you, I also want to give this a try, under my strict supervision, so I want you to know that we

will not only rely on just phone and email Conversation for this business partnership. I want us to have

a face to face Meeting either with me or my Son, which will enable us move in the right direction, if you

Agree with me.

I will write you with every other details you need, when I get your response. Have a nice day as I await

your message at your earliest convenience.

Contact me on my Private Email: ahmad.almahdi004 at gmail.com

Warm Regards
Mr. Arkamani