[ovs-dev] GRE over IPSEC , facing issues on running ovs-monitor-ipsec

santhu vaddepally santhuvaddepally at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:45:31 UTC 2016

Hi ,

Now i am able to run ovs-monitor-ipsec.

# /usr/bin/python /usr/share/openvswitch/scripts/ovs-monitor-ipsec
--pidfile=/var/run/openvswitch/ovs-monitor-ipsec.pid
                              \ --log-gile --detach --monitor
unix:/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock

But still facing issue on executing below command

# ovs-vsctl add-port br1 gre1 --  set interface gre1 type=ipsec_gre

Error Log :

IPsec requires the ovs-monitor-ipsec daemon.

Thanks,
Venkata Santhosh